CELL ENDURA men's and women's casual shoes revitalize the once-popular shoes, blending eye-catching green color, the overall shape is bold and avant-garde and has a retro feel, is the trend of choice. The green embroidered PUMA Cougar logo is visible at the heel, highlighting the brand value.
During the 90's visible running technology boom, PUMA innovated to create PUMA CELL Technology, one of the most durable and resilient cushioning technologies of the day. Twenty years later, we celebrate by reissuing a classic from the PUMA Archive: the CELL Endura. The CELL Endura was PUMA’s pinnacle model in the CELL range. With the times going full circle and the 90s being back in fashion again, the OG has returned in its best form yet on the eve of the PUMA CELL’s 20th anniversary. With distinctive eyelets, a chunky silhouette, and its green CELL Technology, the CELL Endura has stayed true to its OG glory, updated purely with new materials and new production techniques. It maintains the running tech detailing of the original model along with the rubber toe cap plus a unique eyelet stay for the laces. The sneaker’s last was referenced from the PUMA Archive and reworked to create a sleeker toe shape. The original CELL Endura was hand-stitched but this version has evolved with the times and features digital stitching. A breathable mesh upper with suede overlays and PU coated leather overlays cover the upper which sits atop an EVA midsole and rubber outsole.
- CELL Technology
- Original PUMA CELL details
- Mesh upper with PU-coated leather overlays
- Foil PUMA branding on lateral tab and heel
- EVA Midsole; Rubber Outsole
- Origional PUMA CELL Branding
- Tilt design at the tongue
- Reinforcement design
- Color: Puma White-Surf The Web
Footwear maintenance advice
* Buy shoes with fit feet. Please try it on after receiving the goods.
* Clean shoes regularly, please clean and maintain different materials and processes, do not use brush to brush
* Leather sneakers should use professional shoe polish to ensure leather toughness
* Avoid water, sun and fire
* After drying, please dry in the room Avoid direct sunlight to avoid aging, deformation, fading and breakage
* Avoid contact with sharp objects and chemicals
* Maintain more than two pairs of replaceable shoes to make the shoes take turns to rest
* Pay attention to shoes, casual shoes and sandals should not be strenuous Indoor sports shoes should not be used for outdoor sports.
Footwear cleaning is recommended.
Leather : When it is stained or dusty, please wipe it with a clean, soft cloth and wipe it with a neutral leather care agent. To ensure the toughness of the leather.
Head/two-layer suede cow leather : It is easily deformed and discolored in water. When there is stain or dust, please wipe it with a clean soft cloth, then use the head/two-layer suede cow leather care agent to protect its natural color. .
Process : For the printing or hot cutting process of reflective materials, please do not use a hard brush to clean, or use nails or sharps to touch the corners of the printed pattern, otherwise it will easily damage the product itself, please use a clean, soft texture. Wipe with a damp cloth.
Mesh : Please use a clean, soft cotton cloth combined with a neutral detergent to clean, do not expose to the sun after washing, otherwise it is easy to fade or yellow.
Synthetic leather : Wipe clean with a clean, soft, damp cloth, or use a neutral detergent to clean and wipe.
Canvas : Use a soft brush with a neutral detergent (without bleach) and then rinse in clean water. Do not expose to the sun after washing. Place it in the city's ventilated place. The white canvas shoes can be dried during drying. Wrapped paper towels absorb moisture, which can effectively prevent water stains.
The above shoe washing methods are for reference. Please refer to the recommended washing method in the package of the purchased product. If the product is damaged due to improper washing method, PUMA will not be returned. Please understand.